We require all Roosts to be homes that tenants will feel comfortable sharing with others. The following are a list of must-haves and nice-to-haves that will make your listing competitive:
- All common areas must be furnished, including the living room and dining area (this helps to minimize property wear and tear)
- Kitchen essentials must be stocked (cookware, utensils, dishware, drinkware)
- High-speed WiFi must be included and pre-installed
- Minimum of monthly professional cleaning included (after 2 rooms are filled - this helps you keep a pair of eyes on your property resulting in better property care)
- Utilities must be included (can either be capped to a certain limit or uncapped)
- Furnished bedrooms
- Weekly or bi-weekly professional cleaning
Can Roost help me out with any of these requirements?
Yes, we can help you get your property up to Roost standards at very competitive rates with our furnishing and essential items stocking service, exclusive WiFi deals, and network of professional cleaners. Schedule a call with us to learn more.